A conviction for driving while under suspension can result in serious consequences.
The penalties associated with a conviction for drive under suspension can include:
- For a first offence, fine of not less than $1,000 and not more than $5,000; or imprisonment up to six months or to both
- For subsequent offences (within 5 years), fine of not less than $2,000 and not more than $5000; or to imprisonment up to six months or both
As a trusted paralegal services provider, Whalen Legal Services will assist you in achieving the best outcome with respect to your Drive Under Suspension charge.
The process includes, once retained as your legal counsel:
- Requesting disclosure from the prosecutor (the case against you)
- Reviewing the disclosure package and providing legal advice
- Conducting Legal Research to support your defense
- Acting as your agent and/or legal counsel at Court proceedings, including Trial
- Engaging in early resolution discussions with the prosecutor
Contact Whalen Legal Services now for your free consultation.
- Phone: 613-583-3804
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online Form Submission